New Freebie Kit :o)

Hello everyone :o)

I've made a freebie tagger size kit for you ;o)

I hope you like it! it's a bit different from my usual colours but I thought it would be nice to have something bright and cheery!

The kit contains:

25 papers
3 cardboard pieces
5 fabric frames
9 frames
2 labels
4 tags
2 beaded hearts
2 bead strands
4 bees
4 doodle blings
4 bows
4 butterflies
10 flowers
4 heart elements
6 lollies
5 ribbons

Here's a preview:

(Not all shown in preview)




Download from HERE.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a very Happy New Year 2009!!!

See you soon!

Huggz,

Yarrow.
xxxx


P.S. If you would like to send me anything you make with this kit please feel free! I love to see all your gorgeous creations that you make! You can mail me at: darkyarrow@fall3nangel.com or: yarrow.art@gmail.com

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for yet another fantastic kit =) Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Mom2fur said...

That's really beautiful! I love the combo of pink and yellow.
Thanks for making and sharing. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

Truly gorgeous! I love the colors! Like Orange and Raspberry sherbets! yummers!!! :)

Thanks Yarrow and you have a Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Years too!!!

hugs,
Rhonda

Danza31 said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful kit.

Angela in NC said...

Fabulous!!...Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Dianna said...

Thank you. I'm sure I can find something to do with it. A Joyous Solstice and a Happy Holiday to you and yours.

Deenie said...

This is very bright and cheery! I really like those hearts especially :) Thank you for sharing and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Angi said...

I just love this! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

MemoryKeeper said...

This is bright, beautiful and cheerful! WOW! Thanks so much for your festive freebies!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me...
www.EasyCustomBlogs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kit. Thank you very much. I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

I love it!! Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous kit!!

Shirley G said...

Beautiful work. Thank for your generosity. Happy New Year from Canada.

Abigail said...

Hi there! Just wanted you let you know that I made a blogger temp and title with this freebie kit, and it's so cute! Thanks for sharing your freebies!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!:-)

Tineke said...

Great kit, thank you

SNC said...

tHANKS for the awesome freebie

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Kelly said...

Gorgeous colours in this kit, thank you!