New Kit + Freebie! :o)

New ~ ♥SG ♥~ taggers kit available at Digital Chaos

I hope you like it!!

Kit contains:

28 papers
11 frames
2 belt/buckles
1 bling arrow
1 bling star
16 bows
6 buckles
6 butterflies
1 diamond
1 swirl element
4 flowers
4 hangers
4 stitched hearts
1 heart charm
2 heart elements
2 heart element stickers (transparent background)
1 skull element
1 skull element sticker (transparent background)
1 lip print
1 lipstick
1 mascara
3 ribbons

Preview:


*Freebie Add-0n*

Contains:

6 papers
1 frame
1 bow
1 stitched heart
4 laced ribbons
2 punk elements
3 butterflies
1 hanger
5 flowers

Preview:



Enjoy!

I would love to see any of your creations that you make with my kits! :o)
email me: yarrow.art@gmail.com

:o)


Download freebie from HERE.


6 comments:

Kansas said...

As usual another great kit with great colors. Thanks bunches

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).

Aleah'sMommy said...

gorgeous kit! thank you for the freebie. When I play with it I will be sure to email you with my results =)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

Chesley2007 said...

Love your kits thanks for sharing with us all...Hugz

Chesley2007 said...

love your kits thanks for sharing